All kinds of anticipation create a build-up for Online Information. Will the trend toward software emphasis continue? What will be the impact of the major disruptions in the financial and insurance sectors?
As in the past, we’ll be exhibiting – come visit us at Stand #122. Better yet, let us know you’ll be attending. We’ll keep you informed about when you can meet FUMSI editors – they’ll be talking about the burgeoning opportunities for those who can Find, Use, Manage and Share Information. We’ll also have brief presentations by Pamela Clark, senior editor for VIP Magazine and formerly Director of Corporate Research & Development, AIG.
New this year will be a FreePint Online 2008 Special Report. Contribute one new idea – or 3 or 5 – and get a free copy of the published report.
Register your interest now – even if your budget doesn’t permit a trip to London, you can receive a copy of the report and share the insight.
General Manager, Free Pint Limited
Company information that empowers
Our global coverage is now over 50 million companies – available on:
We’ve recently increased our Asia Pacific coverage:
- ORIANA now covers 6 million companies in the Asia-Pacific region
- Korea - Soon to be launched MINT Korea covers over 1.3 million companies
- Thailand - Soon to be launched SAFFRON covers 85,000 companies
- China - QIN covers over 300,000 companies
Contact us for more information
Register for your free trial
FreePint is free, thanks to the support of our sponsors.
FUMSI continues to grow! Every month we add expert-written, practical articles to the FUMSI database. You can print, email or save these free of charge, thanks to our sponsors. Or license ad-free versions easily online.
Most popular articles (last 60 days):
Click a title to read now. Then easily print, save or share with colleagues.
Subscribe to FUMSI: Get the monthly FUMSI Magazine with the most recent articles in each practice area, monthly FUMSI Folios collecting all recent articles in a single practice area, reuse of articles and the full range of reports.
Want more information? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request sample materials.
- Social Media Tools Report and Tool Kit: Author Patrice Curtis provides insight on how organisations can use social media tools for business goals; develop a business case, build a project team, select tools and measure results with this report and tool kit
- Coming in October: Federated Search Report and Tool Kit, by Jill Hurst-Wahl, and Canadian Research Resources, by Christine Hamilton-Pennell
Don't Make Decisions Without Getting VIP's View
If you purchase or advise on purchases for information products and services, VIP's in-depth, unbiased reviews support your decisions and budget choices. Request a trial subscription or sample issue or purchase a back-issue from the archive to explore a specific product of interest.
- Coming in November: Our annual comparative review of news products from Factiva, LexisNexis and (now) Dialog. Don’t miss this popular issue! Preorder your copy for £54 by emailing email@example.com to receive it the day of publication
- Recently reviewed in VIP: IntelliNews, Companies & Executives, DataInsight, BBC Monitoring Online, EIU WorldData
- Get the November issue and more with a 3-month trial subscription! For only £80, you get three months of VIP and can share it freely with everyone in your organisation during the trial period. Complete the online request form to get started.
No, it's not your imagination: It's difficult to find quality information professionals. Fill out your team by recruiting on Jinfo.
- Promote Your Vacancies:
Combine banners on FreePint and Jinfo with your job listing for even better results. Packages start at £400 for a combination of Jinfo listing and banners. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
- Establish Your Brand:
The Jinfo Special Recruiting Account keeps your company in front of potential candidates with logo, company information, and a call for candidates in the database. Add additional jobs at a discount. Learn more about the Special Recruiting Account »
DocuTicker has recently been mentioned by The New York Times and was named Business Web Site of the Week by The Hill Library Blog. Get the benefit of our editorial team's obsession with free PDF reports available online.
So many sites, so little time. ResourceShelf’s editors cull the useful, the comprehensive, the unusual and the free on the web… so that you don’t have to!
The global community for information professionals – FreePint publishes a range of resources to support business research.
- How FreePint Can Help: If you have trouble figuring out how you can get the most out of FreePint resources, check out newly created web pages explaining ‘How can FreePint help?’.
- Have a puzzling question? Need a different perspective on a project? Post your tricky questions to the FreePint Bar, and get answers from around the world.
- Always get the most updated information on what's happening throughout Free Pint Limited with a free subscription to the FreePint Newsletter, published twice a month.
FreePint publishes a collection of resources to help information workers be more effective, raise the value of information in their organisations and contribute to success.
To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your subscriptions or password, visit <http://www.freepint.com/subs/> or forward this email to <email@example.com>. For details about contributing or sponsorship please visit the Web site at <http://www.onopoly.com/sponsor/>.
FreePint is published by Free Pint Limited
Free Pint Limited is registered in England and Wales.
Registered Number: 3754418. Registered Office: Delaport
Coach House, Lamer Lane, Wheathampstead, Herts, AL4 8RQ